Monday, August 30, 2004

Bonanza

My office "Share" folder suddenly has a superb collection of ebooks. I generally find it tough to read from the monitor but it's ok, I'll have to get used to it.

I can actually use my office printer...but no...conscience does not allow me to do so!!

Readers...don't get annoyed if I don't post all that regularly...lots a reading to do !! How do you guys bother anyway??...no comments on my last two posts !!

Let me give you a taste.

P.G.W, Douglas Adams, Tolkien, JKR, JD Salinger, stephen king, ayn rand, george orwell, hemmingway, arthur c clarke, edgar allen poe, lewis caroll, jane austen and lots more....there are some movie scripts too!!!....Feels like I've won a lottery....

Added Attraction: Kamasutra translated by Richard Burton :P



4 Comments:

Blogger SV said...

Abhi Bhai, Whatsup ? I don't check your blog for a week, and when I get back I see three new messages. What have you been smoking man ?

What's with all those sad beatles songs dude ? When you find yourself in times of trouble, let it be !!

About the cooking oil, surely nothing can be oiler than the cutlets ( cow ***** ) at Kutty's....damn that sucked!

10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man you found a treasure !! @ all those ebooks! I am reading Douglas Adams's 'The restaurant at the end of the universe' :)
http://moonietheloonie.rediffblogs.com/

9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brother, I am coming to your office with a USB drive... I want all the collection. Okay With you?

7:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. First time here... envy your collection of books!

Ginu - ginuvanhaltren.blogdrive.com

3:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home