Thursday, August 26, 2004

Tell the truth. The whole truth. Nothing but the truth.

That is the first rule that any blogger should follow. I apologise that I did not stick to it in the previous post. The vacation was good, yes. I had loads of fun, yes. But it wasn't just that. I had my share of disappointments(other than the weather) as well. Serious disappointments.

Well, following are the lyrics of two not-so-famous-but-wonderful Beatles songs.

I Will

Crying Waiting Hoping

That's my predicament. Another friend of mine is in a similar quagmire. No one ever expected (not even our own selves) we would be in such situations. In my case people think I'm too casual and easy-going to get entangled in such webs. In his case they think he's a serious and above-all-such-frivolous-things kind of a guy. But let me make one thing clear- it is not frivolous.

Well as of now, with the frame of mind I'm in, I can only think of one song.

I'm a Loser






1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey
Food for thought. Truth. Always tell people whats on ur mind. Hope time will heal. Right?

thenotsofrivolousguy

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home