Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Table Tennis Fiasco

I wish the table were slightly wider!

The selections for the team that will represent our company, in the Hyderabad Software companies association TT tournament, are going on. I won the first match yesterday and went in to the second round, already dreaming about making it to the team. That was, obviously, not to be because my opponent was the champion of the intra-company tournament last year.

I think i put up a decent show. The score was 21-14, 21-14. Actually he is known for his smashes but didn't smash too many. May be he thought, LET IT BE....let this kid live his dream atleast for some time.

Table Tennis is a wonderful game. Actually most things small, are cute...bonsai, bonkei(that's the art of making gardens on small trays), babies...so is tt. It improves your reflexes like anything and also boosts your power of concentration. I have liked this game a lot. Infact from the time I started playing, it has been second on the list of my favourite games. First, ofcourse is cricket.

To add to all this, it is one of SACHIN TENDULKAR'S favourite games...

I'm glad I share, atleast, some attribute with that great sportsman !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home