Monday, September 27, 2004

The Matrix has you!!

Well, I don't know why but, I was feeling for the past two weeks or so that there's a lot happening in my life. A lot, which is, worth space on my blog but I just couldn't get myself to sit and type. Made quite a few changes to the settings- blog roll, blog chalk...all this seems pretty good but not if the blog isn't updated at all. But I believe that one shouldn't write under coercion. It should be a natural instinct. Only then, you can...well...type your fingers off!!

Life has actually been pretty normal. I watched some really good movies. The Ghost and the Darkness, The Terminal, The Matrix (yes I watched the first part (fully) only now...laugh, i don't mind...as if you care... and I'm yet to watch the third part). All extremely well made movies. My friend and I were wondering why "The Terminal" bombed at the box office. It had all the right ingredients (ok I know...it is slightly so, but that's ok!). Steven Spielberg film [now you'll say so what, there are other such flicks, what about "Road to Perdition" (that piece of info courtesy: my friend...I haven't watched that either...will watch it soon)], excellent acting by Tom Hanks (as usual), and the icing (certainly better than the cake, atleast to some sane mortals like me) CZJ!!!

I am reading a book called "I am Right, You are wrong" by Edward De Bono. The full title is "I am right, You are Wrong. This to New Renaissance and Rock Logic to Water Logic". I'll write about the concepts explained in the book in the subsequent posts (note: this is not a promise...I hope to write, that's all).

I did something which I never thought would happen. I read about 7 out of 10 articles in a software engineering magazine called "Better Software". Most articles were general, ethical hacking and SQL injection and the kind...but still...I'm seriously feeling good about that.

Four of my very good friends are in UK now. Warwick, Aston, St.Andrew's and LSE. Chatted with all of them. They all like their universities and all of them feel it is going to be a real tough year ahead because the courses are very difficult and because all their courses are of a one year duration (intensive). I wish them all the best.

I'm working, eating, sleeping(not much), eating, listening to Beatles, watching movies, and orkutting [sometimes I don't get donuts :( ].

For people in Hyderabad (and those who visit this place)- Do not miss the Mohini's Chicken Biryani and the "Butter Chicken (boneless) Masala" at Needs...Heavenly stuff !!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home